|New Year Resolutions :|
It’s a New Year, been a month now and I am sure that every one of us would have made some New Year Resolutions.
Resolutions are one of the best ways to keep us inspired, motivated and making us a better.
But the fact is many of us struggle to keep up and stick to our resolutions.
This may be because of multiple reasons. But then this should not be the end.
Now, what are your New Year resolutions? Are you yet to make or not getting good ideas.
Here are a few manageable New Year resolutions which can be set as our goals that may help in reinventing our life.
- Make a practice to keep learning that creates value addition. Make a resolution like “As long as I live so long do I learn”.
- Make a habit to keep in touch with old friends.
- Restrict usage of Social media platforms.
- Start practicing a hobby that we love
- Take time for self and talk to self on progress, achievements and what could have been better.
- Make time to enjoy Nature and admire. Contribute if possible to Mother Nature.
- Participate actively in social responsibilities
- Start giving importance to Work life balance; it’s important as we grow.
- Start Practicing the art of telling no if we don’t like something
- Start exploring the world if possible there will be always new things amazing.
- Try taking some challenges and trying something new.
- As part of new challenges start accepting failures if any and start learning from them. Things learnt self can never be forgotten.
- Take time out and Start practicing self-care.
- Keep the house clean; donate/sell what you don’t need.
- Try accomplishing any of your saving challenges.